Resetter Printer Brother dcp-j125
Resetter Printer Brother dcp-j125 we often get problems on our printer was working, and it's very boring here well we will help you to solve problems with your printer please follow the procedures that we have provided below
Follow the steps that we recommend
- Disconnect the power cable to the printer .
- Press and hold the " OK ( Menu / SET ) " and replace the power cable on your printer with the record button remains on hold .
- At that time you will be given a display error " Machine error 46 " on the screen of your monitor .
- Then press the " up arrow " ( ^ ) you will be given several choices of numbers on the screen of your monitor.
- Afterwards you select no " 8 " and press the OK button .
- Then you press the up arrow key ( ^ ) and you select no zero ( 0 ) and press the OK button , the printer then you will be in Service Mode state .
- After that you press the " Mono key" 25 times or until the warning " Purge Counter Appear" .
- And then you press the up arrow key again ( ^ ) and select no " 2 " then press " OK " .
- Longer you press the up arrow key ( ^ ) and select no " 7 " and press " OK " .
- Press the up arrow button ( ^ ) and select no " 8 " and press " OK " .
- Press the up arrow button ( ^ ) and select no " 3 " and press " OK " .
- And at that time you will notice tereset Purge Counter to zero ( 0 ) .
- Then you press the " Stop / Exit " .
- The time the error message " Machine error 46 " re- emerge .
- Then you press the up arrow key again ( ^ ) then select no " 9 " and press " OK " In this temple you repeat up to 2 times.
- Will tereset printer and wait until life back / standby status.
- Finish had a problem we please reset your printer if you have a problem.