Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Free DownloadCanon PIXMA MX472 Driver Free Download-PIXMA Mx472 capable Maximizing productivity and perform your day by day costs by utilizing the Canon PIXMA Mx472 All-In-One Printer. The Canon PIXMA Mx472 is exceptionally prevalent in integration. PIXMA Mx472 office Airprint and Google Cloud Print, so you can print remotely from a perfect cell phone or tablet from anyplace in the workplace.
Canon PIXMA Mx472 This is stacked with efficient gimmicks too, incorporating in making a programmed report feeder that holds up to 30 sheets. Also when it comes time to change or include ink paper, the peculiarity makes it snappy and simple Fastfront directly before the printer.
Canon PIXMA Mx472 likewise has extra gimmicks, to be specific My Software Image Garden. My Image Garden puts all your most loved printing gimmicks you have, for example, unique channels and Full HD Movie Print, the Canon PIXMA Mx472 all in one application that is not difficult to utilize programming. It truly helps you arrange your photographs in datebook view and face distinguishment are profoundly enhanced.
|Canon PIXMA MX472|
Supports Operating System:
- Mac OS X v10.8,
- Mac OS X v10.7)
- Mac OS (OS X v10.9,
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- And Other Operating Systems
To install Follow the steps that have been provided below:
- Have you downloaded the driver file by clicking the download link that we have prepared the following then save the file that has been downloaded to the folder you specified.
- Then you open the file that you downloaded from our website by clicking twice (EXE file), it will automatically start intalasi.
How to Uninstall:
You can use the Control Panel to uninstall the driver program:
- Select Control Panel On the Start menu, and then click Uninstall under this program and displays a page with a list of programs that you installed.
- In the program you want to uninstall Double-click the.
- Then click "Yes" and "OK" when you are asked, and the uninstall process to be completed.