Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver DownloadCanon imageCLASS D1350 Driver Download-The Canon imageclass D1350 is another sort of printer that offers speed for your little or medium measured organizations, which give the comfort and dependability. Canon imageclass D1350 Tool is intended to surpass all your business needs that consolidates the capacity to duplicate, print, examine and for faxing to and is a machine that is not difficult to utilize.
Canon imageCLASS D1350 has a few peculiarities that will permit you to be beneficial all through the whole day. which emphasizes 500-sheet tape in addition to a 50 sheet multipurpose tray and the Canon imageclass D1350 additionally has print and duplicate accelerates to 35 pages for every moment. In the first place Print Speed first will be prepared in around 8 seconds.
Canon imageCLASS D1350 likewise emphasizes the Energy Saver mode that decreases influence utilization of 2.3 watts of vitality that will help you spare cash and vitality sparing. Canon imageclass D1350 is likewise outfitted with Department ID Management which empowers you to set a farthest point to the amount menggunakanprinter and can print, duplicate or sweep. accordingly turning into a compelling answer for spare
Supports Operating System:
- Mac OS X v10.8,
- Mac OS X v10.7)
- Mac OS (OS X v10.9,
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- And Other Operating Systems
To install Follow the steps that have been provided below:
- Have you downloaded the driver file by clicking the download link that we have prepared the following then save the file that has been downloaded to the folder you specified.
- Then you open the file that you downloaded from our website by clicking twice (EXE file), it will automatically start intalasi.
How to Uninstall:
You can use the Control Panel to uninstall the driver program:
- ll under this program and displays a page with a list of programs that you installed.
- In the program you want to uninstall Double-click the.
- Then click "Yes" and "OK" when you are asked, and the uninstall process to be completed.