Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Driver DownloadEpson Stylus Pro 11880 Driver Download-Epson Stylus Pro 11880 is a Large Format printer solid with a size of 64 inches wide and utilizes Ultrachrome K3 Ink engineering, which improved Traffic mold with Vivid Magenta Epson's achievement shade ssehingga produce archival prints with astounding exactness.
With a more elevated amount of ink droplet correctness than that found in past Epson printer models, Micropiezo TFP print head has been upgraded with ink repulsing covering engineering select to drastically diminish obstructing. Also, when consolidated with Epson Accuphoto HD screening innovation you will have the capacity to print with the stunning determination of 2880 x 1440 dpi, and get exceptionally exact and smooth moves of shade mixture of photography.
Epson Stylus Pro 11880 has a novel engineering that consequently switches to dark ink color ink so that the client does not have to change the ink cartridges when changing the kind of print media, da additionally inventive Lighting System Printer can give prompt input on printer ink and exercises attempted, and the Code Bar-based media Tracking and Identification System for proficient reloading mostly utilized media rolls.
Supports Operating System:
- Mac OS X v10.8,
- Mac OS X v10.7)
- Mac OS (OS X v10.9,
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- And Other Operating Systems
To install Follow the steps that have been provided below:
- Have you downloaded the driver file by clicking the download link that we have prepared the following then save the file that has been downloaded to the folder you specified.
- Then you open the file that you downloaded from our website by clicking twice (EXE file), it will automatically start intalasi.
How to Uninstall:
You can use the Control Panel to uninstall the driver program:
- Select Control Panel On the Start menu, and then click Uninstall under this program and displays a page with a list of programs that you installed.
- In the program you want to uninstall Double-click the.
- Then click "Yes" and "OK" when you are asked, and the uninstall process to be completed.