Xerox Workcentre 6015 Driver DownloadXerox Workcentre 6015 Driver Download-Xerox Workcentre 6015 is a simple printer, scanner and copier having a USB association, as the two all the more expensive system models might additionally send and acquire faxes. The mid-range 6015n checked on here incorporates a wired Ethernet interface, while the 6015ni gives backing to 802. 11 b/g/n cell systems. Each of the three are made to print close to 30, 000 pages month to month, making them perfect for a reasonably boisterous little office, yet its significant how the additional items such in light of the fact that duplex printing or even extra paper tapes aren't accessible.
In off-white and blue, the Xerox Workcentre 6015 is truly a differentiation from the real light black and dim that rules modest printers. Its plastics do feel about the slim side, especially round the scanner top and additionally ADF get together, yet there are a few quality touches, for instance hardened pivots that contain the top open alongside a liberally huge, evident mono LCD show. We're not intrigued by the niggardly 150-sheet report tray, in any case, which looks shoddy and it has no dust incorporate.
Xerox Workcentre 6015 fell a path short of Xerox's expressed velocities, however it had been still speedier contrasted with we'd expect just at that cost. Its pace of 6. 3 pages every moment (ppm) in shade is exceptionally sensible, however it may have been snappier were it not for any long occupation arranging and spooling hold off before printing truly began. We pondered as to the degree the framework association was responsible; rehashing the check over USB diminished the postponement and also enhanced the pace to 8. 3ppm. We experienced a couple of issues when distributed envelopes - they landed on the scene marginally folded, yet we have no different dissentions concerning the 6015n's solid all-round printing quality.
|Xerox Workcentre 6015|
Supports Operating System:
- Mac OS X v10.8,
- Mac OS X v10.7)
- Mac OS (OS X v10.9,
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit, 64bit)
- And Other Operating Systems
To install Follow the steps that have been provided below:
- Have you downloaded the driver file by clicking the download link that we have prepared the following then save the file that has been downloaded to the folder you specified.
- Then you open the file that you downloaded from our website by clicking twice (EXE file), it will automatically start intalasi.
How to Uninstall:
You can use the Control Panel to uninstall the driver program:
- Select Control Panel On the Start menu, and then click Uninstall under this program and displays a page with a list of programs that you installed.
- In the program you want to uninstall Double-click the.
- Then click "Yes" and "OK" when you are asked, and the uninstall process to be completed.